20. Knot types, Floquet spectra, and finite-gap solutions of the
Filament Equation. (with T. Ivey)
Journal of Mathematics and Computers in Simulation. Vol. 55, No. 4-6 (2001), 341-350
19. Connecting geometry, topology and spectra for finite-gap NLS
(with T. Ivey)
Physica D 152-153 (2001), 9-19
18. Recent developments in integrable curve dynamics.
In Geometric Approaches to Differential Equations. Lecture Notes of the Australian Mathematical Society, Vol. 15 (2000), 56-99
Cambridge University Press.
17. Topology and sine-Gordon evolution of constant torsion curves.
(with T. Ivey)
Physics Letters A 254 (1999), 170-178
16. Backlund transformations and knots of constant torsion. (with
Journal of Knot Theory and its Ramifications Vol. 7 No. 6 (1998), 719-746
14. Characterizing JONSWAP Rogue Waves and their Statistics via Inverse Spectral
Data. (with C.M. Schober)
Wave Motion, In Press (2016)
13. Numerical investigation of stability of breather-type solutions of the nonlinear
Schroedinger equation. (with C.M. Schober)
Nat. Hazards Earth Syst. Sci., 14, (2014)
12. Observable and reproducible rogue waves. (with C.M. Schober)
J. Optics, 15, no. 10, 105201 (2013)
11. Dynamical Criteria for Rogue Waves in NLS Models. (with C.M. Schober)
Nonlinearity, 25, (2012), 19 pp.
10. Rogue Waves in Higher-Order
Nonlinear Schroedinger Models. (with C. Schober)
in Extreme Ocean Waves, E. Pelinovsky and C. Kharif Editors. Springer (2008), 31--52
9. Homoclinic chaos increases the likelihood of rogue wave formation.
(with C. Schober)
Physics Letters A , 298 (5-6) (2002), 335-349
8. Chaotic Dynamics for a Symmetry-Breaking perturbation of the NLS
equation. (with C. Schober)
Journal of Mathematics and Computers in Silmulation. Vol. 55, No. 4-6 (2001), 351-364
7. Mel'nikov analysis of a Hamiltonian Perturbation of the Nonlinear
Schroedinger Equation. (with C. Schober)
NATO Science Series C, Math. and Phys. Sci., Vol 533. Kluwer Academic Press (1999), 558-562
6. Mel'nikov analysis of numerically induced chaos in the Nonlinear
Equation. (with N.M. Ercolani, D.W. McLaughlin, C.M. Schober)
Physica D 89 (1996), 227-260
5. Schwarz Reflection Geometry II: Local and Global Behavior of the
Exponential Map. (with
Experimental Mathematics, Vol 16, no. 3 (2007), 321--346
4. Schwarz Reflection Geometry I: Continuous Iteration of
Mathematische Zeitschrift, Vol. 244, No. 4 (2003), 775-804
3. Entries: The Mel'nikov Method, Elliptic Functions.
Encyclopedia of Nonlinear Science
Ed. Alwyn Scott, New York and London: Routledge, 2004.
1. Influenza di un Segnale Esterno sulla Dinamica Cooperativa di un Gas Atomico: Risultati Analitici.
Tesi di Laurea. Universitá degli Studi di Milano, 1989.
Advisor: Vincenzo Benza.